Click on the name of the publisher to skip to their section:
- Once you are on the Cengage website, click the "Sign In" button in the top right corner of the page.
- If this is your first time using a Cengage code, click the "New Student" button to the right and register. If you are a returning user, you can add the new code to your account after you log in.
- You should only need an "Access Code" or a "Course Key", not both. This code or key is found on the piece of paper, cardboard pamphlet, or on a page inside the book that you purchased.
- If you chose to have your code emailed to you, please refer to the instructions and code provided to you in the email.
Publisher's website: https://redshelf.com/
- Unfortunately we do not have instructions available right now. Please check back later or contact redshelf directly.
Digital books are provided through Redshelf. For help with Digital Access, copy and paste "solve.redshelf.com" into your browser or visit redshelf.com, click "Help" and then "Support".
Publisher's website: https://www.mheducation.com/highered/contact.html
- For Connect and Connect Plus Access Codes click "Tech Online Support Center" for help.