Due to increasing sales volume, web orders may not be ready for up to 24 business hours after being placed (orders placed on weekends will be filled on the next business day, usually Monday.)
Please double-check that you have selected the correct campus for in-store pickup!
FINANCIAL AID for Spring 2021 starts Tuesday, January 5th.
Directions for ordering books are as follows:
1. Use this website's pull-down menus to select the Term (semester), Department (ENG or MTH, etc), Course # (120, 222, etc), and Section # (001, 006, 800, 801, etc) for each of your classes as shown on your Course Material list found in mystudent center.
2. Click the ADD button to add the class to your course list.
3. Repeat these steps for your other classes.
4. Click the GET YOUR BOOKS button to see a full list of all the book options for each of your selected classes.
5. If the phrase "Choose one" is displayed, it means you only need one of several textbook product options offered, INCLUDING DIGITAL - your choice.
PLEASE NOTE: Art Kits ( for ART 122, ART 124 and ART 224 classes) CANNOT be shipped by UPS because of contents. These Kits must be picked up from the LancerZone directly.
ORDER PICKUP & RETURNS
GRAYSLAKE: LancerZone (B131). Enter the Campus through the A1 Entrance (Science Building Door). Mon. -Thurs. 7:45 am - 7 pm / Fridays 7:45 am - 4:30 pm.
SOUTHLAKE: LancerZone (V134). Call (847) 543-6530 for more information.
LAKESHORE: 33 N. Genessee - door greeter table. Call (847)-543-2189 for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders paid for with Financial Aid must be picked up! Call Financial Aid at 847-543-2062 or the Welcome/One Stop at 847-543-2085 with any questions about aid status. The Bookstore Payment System now allows 2 separate forms of payment on orders. Financial Aid Bookstore charges can be used from Tuesday, January 5th through Friday, February 19th, 2021.
The fastest way to get the books you need for all your courses!