1. Select the Term, Department, Course, and Section affiliated with your class.
2. Click the ADD button to add the class to your course list.
3. Repeat these steps as many times as you like to select books for multiple classes.
4. Click the GET YOUR BOOKS button to see a full list of all your books for each selected class.
5. If the phrase "Choose one" is displayed, it means you only need one of several textbook product options offered, INCLUDING DIGITAL - your choice.
ATTENTION: COVID 19 UPDATE - CLC campuses are inaccessible to students, community members and non-essential staff. All orders must be placed online through the Bookstore Website. The bookstore is filling online orders, shipping by UPS only, Monday through Thursday. (Orders will be shipped the next day.) YOU MUST choose a UPS Shipping Option to have your textbooks sent to you.
Fall Curbside Pick Up/ Return/Buyback is Monday, August 17 - Friday, September 4, (Grayslake: James Lumber Center for Performing Arts, P2 Door. Lakeshore and Southlake location information soon.) NOTE: All Financial Aid Students must choose Curbside Pick Up option.
PLEASE NOTE: FAll 2020 Books available now for Online Purchase! Financial Aid for FALL 2020 starts August 10. Call FINANCIAL AID at 847-543-2062 or the One Stop at 847-543-2085 with questions about aid status.
The fastest way to get the books you need for all your courses!