What is available to rent?
We currently rent over 350 titles in both new and used. You will find the textbooks clearly marked on our sales floor and online.
What do you need to rent?
To rent a book you must be able to provide your student ID number and verify the phone number and email on your acct. You will be renting our property so you must also have a way to secure the book. A credit card IN YOUR NAME or your financial aid account can be used and will be kept on record until the book is returned to us. If you Do Not return the book the method used to secure it will be charged the replacement cost as well as administration fees.
Your Responsibility When Renting
- Check the condition of your book BEFORE agreeing to rent
- Mark your calendar or set reminder in your phone for the Due Date
- Be sure to have a credit or debit card IN YOUR NAME or financial aid to secure the rental
- Be willing to agree to terms including NO liquid damage, NO writing, DO NOT damage cover or spine, NO missing pages
- REMEMBER: If your book is late you will be charged a $5 late fee AND the replacement cost of the book. A hold will also be placed on your student account so you are not able to enroll in further classes until the balance is paid.
Spring Rentals due Friday, May 11th- no later than 4:30 pm