Daily Buyback Information (Revised 3/14/2022)
All three campus bookstores have a Daily Buyback for students and the community to sell books back to the school. We are seeking books for the next semester. See our home page for location hours and phone numbers.
During regular business operation the Grayslake Lancerzone is conducts buybacks daily inside the store. Please check our homepage for updates during rush (the beginning of each semester) for additional hours or events.
Subject to COVID-19 guidelines. See Bookstore homepage for latest updates or call for additional information at 847-543-2086.
During regular business operations the Lakeshore Lancerzone conducts daily buybacks inside the store. Please check the Bookstore Homepage for the most current updates. For additional information about services offered, please call the Lakeshore Bookstore at 847-543-2189.
During regular business operations the Southlake Lancerzone conducts daily buybacks inside the store. Please check the Bookstore Homepage for the most current updates. For additional information about services offered, please call the Southlake Bookstore at 847-543-6530
Factors that may affect whether or not your book is bought back:
- The book must be requested by an instructor for the upcoming semester.
- New editions released by the publisher
- The condition of the book (missing pages, bindings damaged, missing covers, water damage, stains, mold or mildew).
- The national demand for the book (this would effect whether the wholesaler buys it).
- Current inventory in stock.