Due to increasing sales volume, web orders may not be ready for up to 48 business hours after being placed (orders placed on weekends will be filled on the next business day, usually Monday.)
that you have selected the correct campus for in-store pickup!
Lakeshore and Southlake orders require an additional day for inter-campus delivery after you receive an "Order is Processed" email.
HOW TO ORDER YOUR BOOKS:
- Select Term, Department, Course #, and Section # from the dropdown menus at the bottom of this page.
- Click the "add course to list" button.
- Repeat, adding your courses as necessary.
- Click the "get your books" button.
- Once you have added items in your basket, and are ready to checkout you will need to create an account. If you have already created an account with us, please log in. There is an option to send your password if needed.
- It is important that you create your account with an active email address because we will send you a confirmation with your order number in an email to that address.
- Your account information should not be order specific. You should give us your valid contact information. After you log in, you will be taken to pages where you can enter in different shipping or payment information.
- You'll receive your order number once you have completed the order.
Prices will be listed in bold black for all in-stock options:
Required or Optional, Used or New, Buy or Rent, Digital, and "Choose One."
Once you have added items in your basket, and are ready to checkout you will need to create an account. If you have already created an account with us, please log in. There is an option to send your password if needed.
It is important that you create your account with an active email address.
We will send you a confirmation with your order number in an email to that address.
Also, your account information should not be order specific. You should give us your valid contact information. After you log in, you will be taken to pages where you can enter in different shipping or payment information.
You'll receive your order number once you have completed the order.
How do I Know Which Textbook Option to Choose?
Your choices are different book formats. Please select ONE according to the abbreviated descriptions below:
AC: Access Code (No physical textbook, just a code printed on a card.)
BWC: Book With Code (Physical textbook with access code for online portal.)
DC: Digital Content ("DC" listed AFTER the book title. No physical textbook, but may include unique online features.)
EB: E-Book (No physical textbook, just an electronic version.)
LL: Loose Leaf Book (Pages are not bound together.)
LLC: Loose Leaf Book with Access Code (Loose leaf book with access code for online portal.)
OER: Open Educational Resource (This can be downloaded for free through Canvas or you can buy the low-cost printed copy listed here.)
If there is nothing in parenthesis before or after the title, it is just a traditional textbook!
Please note before placing your order:
Art kits for ART122, ART124, and ART224 classes CANNOT be shipped by UPS because of paint contents. You MUST select IN-STORE PICKUP for these kits.
In-Store Pickup is required for ALL orders using Financial Aid as payment.
The bookstore's online ordering system now allows Financial Aid recipients to use 2 forms of payment whenever the Aid balance is sufficient for the order total.
Please call the Financial Aid office at 847-543-2062 or the Welcome and One Stop Center at 847-543-2085 if you have any questions about your Aid balance or application status.
Standard Financial Aid bookstore charges begin Fall/Spring 2 weeks before the first day of class, Summer 1 week before the first day of class.
Using A Payment Plan
If your would like to charge your books to your payment plan, follow the steps below:
- Enroll in classes
- Set up your deferred (Students with Financial Aid) or intallment payment plan.
- Within 12 hours you will have credits available under "Payment Plan" when you check out.
The payment plan must be completed BEFORE purchasing textbooks.
If you have any questions on how to set up a payment plan, please visit the How To Pay page on the clc website.
For more resources, view the documents linked below:
If you have any questions regarding your payment plan or how to set up a payment plan, please contact the Welcome and One Stop Center at 847-543-2085.
The fastest way to get the books you need for all your courses!