VENTRA BUS PASSES
You can buy and reload VENTRA Bus Passes at Grayslake LancerZone (B131 - 1st floor) and at the Lakeshore (Waukegan) Campus Bookstore. CHOOSE FROM OPTIONS INCLUDING:
• Campus Collection Passes - Available to students for one semester, unlimited rides, any route and 7 days a week. Financial Aid may be used to purchase.
• 7-Day and 30 Day Passes
• Choose the $ amount you want to load ($1 - $300)
• Reload an existing VENTRA card
Stop by or call the Grayslake LancerZone (847-543-2086), or Lakeshore Bookstore (847-543-2189) for more information.
+ MORE WAYS TO SAVE YOU $$$
Student success is our #1 priority! To help you reach your goals, we have added more lower costs options for acquiring course materials.
• RENT - Hundreds of titles are currently available for rental to save you money! For the first time ever, several CLC custom textboks will be available to rent.
• DIGITAL - We offer a number of digital titles at significant savings$!
+ And remember - Daily Textbook Buyback is at all three campuses!
Sell your books back to us for ca$h! Daily textbook buyback is offered at Grayslake, Lakeshore (Waukegan) and Southlake (Vernon Hills) Campus Bookstores.
You will need a printed copy of your "Course Materials List" available through your MyStudentCenter on the College of Lake County Website.
You will also need a form of payment; Credit or Debit card, Cash, Gift Card, or have Financial Aid funds available in your student account.
If you need to check prices before ordering, please refer to the Textbooks section of our website.
We now carry a large variety of online choices for your textbook needs.
Some titles are available to rent for specific periods of time or purchase for lifetime access.
To learn more, please visit C.L.C's Digital Bookshelf.