DUE TO COVID-19 - SOME SERVICES NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME:
VENTRA BUS PASSES
You can buy and reload VENTRA Bus Passes at Grayslake LancerZone (B131 - 1st floor) and at the Lakeshore (Waukegan) Campus Bookstore. CHOOSE FROM OPTIONS INCLUDING:
• Campus Connection Passes - Available to students for one semester, unlimited rides, any route and 7 days a week. Financial Aid may be used to purchase.
• 7-Day and 30 Day Passes
• Choose the $ amount you want to load ($1 - $300)
• Reload an existing VENTRA card
Stop by or call the Grayslake LancerZone (847-543-2086), or Lakeshore Bookstore (847-543-2189) for more information.
+ MORE WAYS TO SAVE YOU $$$
Student success is our #1 priority! To help you reach your goals, we have added more lower costs options for acquiring course materials.
• RENT - Hundreds of titles are currently available for rental to save you money! Many CLC custom textbooks are available to rent.
• DIGITAL - We offer a hundreds of digital titles at significant saving$!
+ And remember - Daily Textbook Buyback is usually available at all three campuses! Due to COVID19 restrictions, check the Bookstore homepage for updates or contact the Grayslake campus at 847-543-2086 for more information.
DUE to COVID-19, not available at this time.You will need a printed copy of your "Course Materials List" available through your MyStudentCenter on the College of Lake County Website.
You will also need a form of payment; Credit or Debit card, Cash, Gift Card, Apple Pay or Samsung Pay or have Financial Aid funds available in your student account.
If you need to check prices before ordering, please refer to the Textbooks section of our website.
We have many titles available digitally through our online partner
Redshelf. If your book is available, it will say "Digital" in the