Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order at one of the bookstore locations - at no additional cost!
Allow 2 Business Days for Pick Up at Southlake and Lakeshore Bookstores
ORDER PICKUP & RETURNS
GRAYSLAKE: LancerZone (B131). Enter the Campus through the A1 Entrance (Science Building Door). Mon. -Thurs. 7:45 am - 7 pm / Fridays 7:45 am - 4:30 pm.
SOUTHLAKE: LancerZone (V134). Call (847) 543-6530 for more information.
LAKESHORE: 33 N. Genessee - REAR Bookstore door. Call (847)-543-2189 for more information.
NOTE: The Bookstore staff will be wearing masks during transactions and we expect that you will do us the courtesy of wearing masks as well. We respect your health - please respect our health, too!.back to top
Ordering By Fax or Phone
We do not accept orders by fax or phone.back to top
College of Lake County Bookstore College of Lake County Bookstore is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
On average, your order will be received in 2 - 5 working days depending on the method chosen for delivery. Be advised during August and January, processing may take longer.back to top
Refunds will be made to your original form of payment.
• Texts for Late-Starting classes
may be returned for ONE WEEK After the FIRST DAY OF CLASS
• Textbook returns are NOT accepted from Mid-term (March 8th) through Finals week (May 14th.)
• New books not in like-new condition will be refunded at the USED book price.
• Books must be returned with ALL components intact and unopened
• Access Codes, E-books or any other Digital Content are NON-RETURNABLE once registered.
• Unaccessed Red Shelf digital content & orders not picked up can be returned by phone within their return period.
• Lab Kits & Art Kits must contain ALL components in unused condition
• Non-textbook items (excluding electronics) in
new condition can be returned within 5 business days of purchase
• Defective merchandise may be replaced within 10 days of purchase (excluding laptops, tablets, and printers)
• RENTALS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, MAY 14 by 4:30 pm
Call the Bookstore, 847-543-2086, with additional questions about books and materials.
Please call the Financial Aid Office, 847-543-2062, for any questions about your aid status!
Contact us anytime with questions or concerns via email at: BKS.WEBSTORE@CLCILLINOIS.EDU You can also contact our customer service department at: 847-543-2086back to top