The fastest way to get the books you need for all your courses!
Books are sold through ONLINE ORDER ONLY.
GRAYSLAKE CURBSIDE PICKUP : January 14th - 27th
in front of the James Lumber Center (follow signs posted on main circle)
Mon-Thurs 10am-7pm | Fri 10am-4:30pm | Sat 10am-2pm
All locations & curbside pickup will be CLOSED on Monday, January 18th
in observance of the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. National Day of Service.
Orders placed between 1/16 & 1/18 will be filled (in order of receipt) beginning Tuesday, 1/19.
How to PICKUP Online Orders (or to Return an Online Order):
Mask up & visit a LancerZone or Grayslake Curbside location at your convenience!
GRAYSLAKE: LancerZone (B131). Enter the Campus through the A1 door (Science Building.) Mon-Thurs: 7:45am - 7pm & Fri: 7:45am - 4:30pm. Or bring to Curbside (Hours above)
ALLOW 1 Business day after process email is received for the following locations:
SOUTHLAKE: LancerZone (V134). Enter the Campus through the V3 door (just to the left of the glass Atrium.) Call (847)543-6530 Hours of Operation M-TH 8:30-7pm, F 8:30-1:30pm. Sat 1/2310-2pm
LAKESHORE: 33 N. Genessee - REAR LancerZone Bookstore door. Call (847)-543-2189 Hours of Operation M-TH 9-7pm, F 9-4 Sat 1/23 10-2
Financial Aid is available thru Friday Feb 19th.
Rented books are due Friday May 14th
How to return a RENTED book
* All rented books should have a barcode rental sticker on the back that says 'DO NOT REMOVE.'
If your book does not have that rental sticker: just mask up, come in to a Lancerzone and ask to sell it!
If your book does have a rental sticker, proceed with the following instructions to return it:
- Write your name, student ID#, and contact info on a piece of paper and place in each rental, then give your rentals back according to any of these options:
- Drop your book in the Library Drop box at the GRAYSLAKE Campus (located on Sun Pivot Circle at the Main Entrance by bus stop)
- Ship your book to: College of Lake County ATTN BOOKSTORE 19351 W Washington Grayslake IL 60030 (student is responsible for shipping charges)
- Mask Up & return your book in person at any Lancerzone location during our regular hours of operation!
NOTE: The Bookstore staff wears masks during all transactions and we expect that you will do us the courtesy of wearing masks as well.
We respect your health! Please respect CLC's health, too.