The fastest way to get the books you need for all your courses!
Books are sold through ONLINE ORDER ONLY
Spring books available to order NOW
Financial aid is available January 5th. 2021
ALL RENTALS are DUE Friday, December 18th by 4:30pm
How to return a RENTED book
* All rented books should have a barcode rental sticker on the back that says 'DO NOT REMOVE.'
If your book does not have that rental sticker: just mask up, come in to a Lancerzone and ask to sell it!
If your book does have a rental sticker, proceed with the following instructions to return it:
- Write your name, student ID#, and contact info on a piece of paper and place in each rental, then give your rentals back according to any of these options:
- Drop your book in the Library Drop box at the GRAYSLAKE Campus (located on Sun Pivot Circle at the Main Entrance by bus stop)
- Ship your book to College of Lake County ATTN BOOKSTORE 19351 W Washington Grayslake IL 60030 (student is responsible for shipping charges)
- Drop your book in person at any Lancerzone location during regular hours of operation.
How to PICKUP Online Orders (or to Return an Online Order):
Mask up & visit a Lancerzone location at your convenience!
GRAYSLAKE: LancerZone (B131). Enter the Campus through the A1 Entrance (Science Building Door). Mon-Thurs: 7:45am - 7pm & Fri: 7:45am - 4:30pm.
SOUTHLAKE: LancerZone (V134). Call (847)543-6530 for hours of operation.
LAKESHORE: 33 N. Genessee - door greeter table. Call (847)-543-2189 for hours of operations.
NOTE: The Bookstore staff wears masks during all transactions and we expect that you will do us the courtesy of wearing masks as well.
We respect your health! Please respect CLC's health, too.